Scout is committed to acting in the best interests of the planet and the people of future generations. We are focused on continual improvement of our environmental management and reducing our footprint on the planet whilst creating positive social impacts in the communities in which we operate.
We proudly uphold strict ethical and environment standard and are committed to manufacturing products under sage, fair and humane working conditions
Our ethical sourcing policy includes:
- Criteria on labour rights, anti-corruption, fair and safe working conditions and environmental compliance.
- Incorporates conventions of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) and principles of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
In addition to setting as a minimum, compliance with local laws and regulations, our policy provides requirements and standards that all factories manufacturing garments must demonstrate continuous improvement towards.
We strive to prioritise sustainable practices at each touch point of our business. This includes guiding our clients towards a more sustainable overall merchandise and apparel strategy. This includes but is not limited to:
- Use of recycled fibres/ materials across apparel
- Removal of single use plastics across packaging
- Discontinuation of single use promotion items including plastic drinkwear, throwaways etc.
- Optimise shipping and work towards carbon neutral
What we do.
At SCOUT, we have a passion for making client’s ideas a reality. We have established ourselves as a global award winning merchandise agency with an extensive network of ethical factories from around the world.
Make an enquiry.
Let us know what you’re looking to create and we’ll get scouting.